It's hard to see when you're outside at night. But it's such a pain to install a light. Introducing the Atomic Beam SunBlast, the new solar powered light that's super bright. Atomic Beam SunBlast lets you add a light anywhere. There's no wires and no pliers. Just stick it up and you're good to go. The industrial-strength adhesive mounts to just about anything instantly. Try it on stucco, wood, siding, and stone. Atomic solar panels charge the built-in Lithium Ion battery quickly, even on a cloudy day. That means you won't waste money on batteries or high electric bills.
Atomic Beam SunBlast has a 120-degree motion sensor turns on the light when you get near and automatically turns off when you disappear. The state-of-the-art sensor detects movement from up to 25-feet away. Atomic Beam SunBlast makes a great security light, too! The secret is that Atomic Beam SunBlast uses new LED chips built into a panel to create the brightest solar light you can buy. Its unique wide-angle design covers much more ground, covering the sides, as well as in front. Atomic Beam SunBlast is perfect for hanging over a dark doorway, a dark path, and on the garage. Thanks to its heavy-duty construction, Atomic Beam SunBlast is weatherproof in the rain and snow, so it shines bright all year round. The super-bright LED flat panels can last a lifetime without burning out! Light up the night with Atomic Beam SunBlast.
Key Selling Points
- Illuminates all your dark areas outdoors
- Built-in lithium ion battery charges quickly, even in cloudy weather
- 120-degree motion sensor detects movement up to 25-feet away
- Uses LED chips built into a panel to create the brightest solar light
- Heavy-duty weatherproof construction works all year round
- Easy to install - just peel and stick - stays up no matter what nature throws at it