ORDER LINE - 0800 001 180WE'RE OPEN 24/7
CALL NOW FOR
Get Fit Whilst You Sit
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Compact and non-intrusive Whisper Quiet Tracks your workout on mobile app Helps with joint pain, mobility issue and overall health
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x Cubii Seated Elliptical 2 x Pedals 1 x Micro USB cable 1x Power adaptor 1x Screwdriver 4x Screws 2x Chair Wheel Stoppers
H = 241 mm
L= 584 mm
W= 305 mm
Cubii - Ergonomic, Low Range of Motion
Conventional Pedal Cycler - Not Ergonomic, High Range of Motion
Workout in Silence
Silence is king. Cubii Pro’s uniquely designed internal flywheel provides a whisper quiet workout experience so you won’t disturb others. Discreetly workout at home or office without drawing attention to yourself.
A Safe Exercise Alternative
For an ideal active sitting experience, Cubii Pro’s patented ergonomic elliptical motion is little to no impact on your knees, making it a safe alternative for individuals who suffer from bone and joint conditions, arthritis or are recovering from injury. Meant to only be used while sitting, workout in your favorite chair without fear of losing your balance or falling.
Ideal For Active Sitting
Cubii Pro is a NEAT™-certified product for active sitting. Select from 8 resistance levels and burn an average of 150 calories per hour. As the ONLY Bluetooth enabled seated elliptical on the market, connect to the Cubii mobile app to track, compete and share. Sync to Fitbit and Apple HealthKit. Feel more energized and productive without leaving your chair.
Is my phone compatible with the app?
· iPhone- We are compatible with iPhone 5 or later.
· Android- We are compatible with Android 4.4 or later.
· Windows – currently we are not compatible with Windows.
What is the difference between the Cubii models?
· Cubii Junior - Attached LCD monitor; Track your Strides, Distance, RPMs, Time, and Calories; Not Bluetooth enabled
· Cubii Pro - Bluetooth enabled; Connect to the Cubii App, allowing you to track your progress; Connect to the Cubii Community, set goals, compete in groups; Sync to Fitbit and Apple Healthkit.
Will Cubii fit under my desk?
· Cubii is designed to fit under most desks. Recommended desk height from the floor to the underside is at least 25 inches (58.3 cm).
· To use the Cubii comfortably you should have at least 2-3 inches (6.0 cm) of clearance between the underside of your desk and your knees regardless of its overall height.
· The Cubii dimensions are 23 in x 17.5 in x 10 in, so we do recommend that the depth of your desk be around 20 inches.
How loud is the Cubii?
· Cubii is designed to be whisper quiet, so no one has to know you're even using it
· You get a discreet and unobtrusive workout - anytime, anywhere.
· Some of our users have compared the sound of Cubii motion to nothing more than white noise or a small desk fan.