ORDER LINE - 0800 001 180WE'RE OPEN 24/7
PRODUCT SUPPORT - POWERFIT GYM
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using the PowerFit Gym for the first time and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
We've also included a handy un-boxing video within this page to walk you though set-up and first use.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here. All operating instructions on how to use your PowerFit can be found in the manual.
How many speed settings does PowerFit have?
1- 99 speed functions. Setting 99 provides 1.95 G Forces from a 2cm movement.
How many pre-set programs does PowerFit have?
There are three preset programs with three different standing positions that increase or decrease workout intensity.
I’m not very active. Can I use PowerFit sitting down?
Yes - it is ideal for use while sitting to support circulation and for lower limb relaxation.
Does PowerFit have a weight limit?
The recommended maximum weight is 120kgs.
How is the unit powered?
PowerFit connects to standard household power. Simply plug PowerFit into an electrical power socket as you would most other household appliances.
How does the remote work?
The infrared remote works just like your infrared TV remote. The remote has a range of around 1 metre, and is powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
Is PowerFit easy to move and transport?
Yes - for ease of movement, PowerFit comes complete with two wheels under the left-hand end of the unit. Simply lift the right-hand edge of the unit and pull PowerFit along the floor.
Is PowerFit easy to store?
PowerFit is compact enough to store under a bed.
Can I take the PowerFit unit apart?
DO NOT take the unit apart to troubleshoot under any circumstances. Please call our Customer Service Team.
- Place PowerFit on a flat, clean, level surface (e.g. your living room floor) at least 30cm away from walls, furniture and other objects.
- When using PowerFit for first time, we recommend you sit on a chair in front of PowerFit. Place your feet on top of the PowerFit. Turn the unit on and test the intensity of the vibrations. This way, you can adjust the vibration intensity while in a safer, more comfortable seated position.
- We recommended you wear appropriate comfortable exercise clothing and footwear when working out on the PowerFit.
- Do not operate or plug in the PowerFit with wet hands.
- Before cleaning the unit, make sure the power switch is off and that the power cable is unplugged from power outlet.
- To remove dust from the unit, clean with a dry brush.
- Clean the exercise platform with a slightly damp cloth or microfibre cloth.
- Clean the remote control with a clean, dry cloth.
- DO NOT clean the unit or remote with corrosive substances as this will damage it
- If you are not using PowerFit for an extended period, place it back in its packaging and store it in a cool, dry place. Remove the batteries from the remote control to prevent corrosion.
My unit isn’t turning on – what should I do?
Make sure the power cable is plugged in to the power outlet and both the power outlet and the unit’s power switch are turned on. If you are still having trouble turning the unit on, please call our Customer Service Team.
My remote isn’t working – what should I do?
- The remote control will not work if it is too far away from the PowerFit unit. The remote has a range of around 1 metre.
- Alternatively, check the remote’s batteries and replace if flat.
PowerFit is covered by a 1 Year Product Warranty.