ORDER LINE - 0800 001 180WE'RE OPEN 24/7
PRODUCT SUPPORT - JOIN A JIG
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using the Join-a-Jig for the first time, and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here.
Where can I buy replacement screw packs?
You can call our Customer Service team on the number shown on your screen to buy additional screw packs.
Is there a minimum and maximum for the thickness of wood you can join?
Minimum thickness of your wood is 16mm. There is no maximum thickness of wood that can be joined (e.g. a shelf could be joined to a solid wood post – think of the angle of the screw to join a 90 degree angle joint for example).
The screws come in two sizes – 32mm and 51mm
Is it suitable for commercial use?
Yes it is - your Join-a-Jig comes with a 1 year commercial use warranty
Can I return the Join-a-Jig if I change my mind?
Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you the peace of mind to be able to try the Join-a-Jig for 30 days from receipt. If for some reason you choose not to keep it, simply return it to us in its original packaging for a full refund of the product purchase price.
Using your Join-A-Jig™ involves the following steps:
- Making sure the Join-A-Jig™ is secured to the workbench.
- Selecting the correct screw for the job.
- Setting the depth at which your work piece will be drilled using the Depth Collar and the Drill Guide.
- Securing the work piece in the Join-A-Jig™.
- Drilling the work piece.
- Joining work pieces together.
- Hiding the pocket holes.
For a full operation guide, please refer to the manual provided.
• Always work in a well-ventilated area.
• Use dust masks specifically designed to filter microscopic particles as well as other approved safety equipment.
• Avoid long periods of exposure to dust from sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling and other construction activities.
• Wear protective clothing and wash exposed areas with soap and water.
• Do not allow dust to get into your mouth, eyes or on exposed skin.
This may promote the absorption of harmful chemicals.
• Direct dust particles away from your face and body.
Power Tool Use & Care
• Keep cutting tools sharp and clean. Properly maintained cutting tools with sharp cutting edges are less likely to bind and are easier to control.
• Use clamps or another practical way to secure and support the work piece to a stable platform. Holding the work by your hand or against the body leaves it unstable and may lead to loss of control.
• Only use accessories that are recommended for the Join-A-Jig™.
• Never use the Join-A-Jig™ around flammable or volatile substances, or use any volatile substances to clean the Join-A-Jig™.
The Join-a-Jig is covered by a 1 Year Product Warranty