ORDER LINE - 0800 001 180WE'RE OPEN 24/7
PRODUCT SUPPORT - FISH HARVESTER
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using the Fish Harvester for the first time, and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
We've also included a handy un-boxing video within this page to walk you though set-up and first use.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here. All operating instructions on how to use your Fish Harvester can be found in the manual.
Where is best to fish?
Around 15% of coastal fish prefer the warmer waters of the far north, reaching southern limits between East Cape and Cook Strait. A small proportion are tropical wanderers that show up during summer.
Distinctly southern species (8% of all coastal fish), which prefer cooler waters, reach their northern limits between Banks Peninsula and Cook Strait.
The remaining 77% of coastal fish are found in both southern and northern waters.
Can I return the Fish Harvester if I change my mind?
Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you the peace of mind to be able to try the Fish Harvester for 30 days from receipt. If for some reason you choose not to keep it, simply return it to us in its original packaging for a full refund of the product purchase price.
1. Getting to and along the beach is easy as you’ll have the beach trolley that has been specially designed, with exact precision, so that anyone can get your Fish Harvester from A to B.
2. Next, get all your gear out, bait up the hooks, and send it out for the desired length of time.
It will get out there quicker than you think - with a 30.8lb/14kg thrust motor and the wave piercing design of the hull.
3. Once it’s got there sit back and relax while it does all the hard work for you. We recommend leaving it out in the ocean for around half an hour. You’ll see pretty quickly dependant on how much bait you have left on if you need to leave it longer or can bring it in quicker.
4. When ready just hit the button and let the strong variable speed winch bring your fish in for you.
The monofilament nylon line has a 180lb breaking strain and the 1.77 inch/45 mm hooks are strong and steady enough to keep the biggest fish on the line. If there’s large surf we recommend slowing the winch down. The fish will stay on a lot better when coming back through the surf slowly.
Once you’ve brought the line back in it’s time to pack up, take home your catch and enjoy the taste of freshly caught fish!
- Be aware of tides and currents, and where they may carry your Conrad Meier Fish Harvester.
- You will be exposed to the elements, so be prepared for the weather.
- Take sun protection or wet weather gear.
- Handle hooks with care. If a hook gets fouled, don’t try to release it. Hooks only cost a few cents – trying to save one isn’t worth the risk of painful injury.
- Always disconnect the battery during transport or when it’s not in use.
Fish Harvester is covered by a 1 Year Product Warranty.