ORDER LINE - 0800 001 180WE'RE OPEN 24/7
PRODUCT SUPPORT - EXTRA PAIR OF HANDS
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using the Extra Pair of Hands for the first time, and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here. All operating instructions on how to use your Extra Pair of Hands can be found in the manual.
Where can I buy replacement screw packs?
You can call our friendly Customer Service team on the number on your screen to buy replacement screw packs.
Is the Clamp suitable for commercial use?
Yes – it has a 1 year commercial warranty.
The 10 in 1 Clamping System allows the work to be secured, using very little pressure, by a unique 4-point grip.
- Attach a Bench Clamp to each end of the Vice with the Vice Jaws pointing upwards.
- Attach the assembled unit to any work surface (bench, saw horse, tailgate) and tighten the Bench Clamps to the surface.
- Adjust the moveable jaw by pressing the yellow knob. Slide it up to the workpiece. Half a turn is sufficient to tighten the Vice.
- The upper jaws will engage the work a quarter of a turn before the lower jaws lock the work in place with its unique 4-point grip.
Before using the 10 in 1 Clamping System please read the instruction manual carefully.
• Do not leave children unsupervised close to the tool.
• Use the tool for its intended use only.
• Do not place on unstable surfaces.
The Extra Pair of Hands is covered by a Lifetime Warranty